Sunday 22 June 2014

Hi there,

So now that I've completed my honours degree at university I'll be working on many projects - hopefully not just my own. I thought I'd create a blog so that I can show my work in progress and hopefully see my development throughout this blog. It also means that people can still see that I'm alive and working hard!

So while I'm creating my next project (planning starts tomorrow!) I thought I'd do a quick drawing so my skills don't get too rusty. It's quite nice going back to traditional drawing after experimenting with drawing packages. Turns out this "quick drawing" took me a whole day - not often I spend that long on one.



Hopefully when I get more projects on the go this'll become quite busy. Even so, I plan to develop my own ideas and upload progress shots. So I hope you look forward to the updates!

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment