Monday 29 December 2014

Happy New Year!

Unfortunately I went on a major panic about what to draw for this. I'm not so great at thinking up ideas with a specific theme, especially if this theme is very general. There is a bright side though. I actually thought new year's eve was tomorrow so I've got this drawing done early!


I'm actually really proud of this. I didn't use any sort of reference for the pose or colouring (something that doesn't happen often) and it's worked out quite well. Plus I've never drawn someone with red hair before so it was a lovely change. Plus for the first time (possibly ever) I've actually drawn shoes that look decent! 

Also, I've almost finished my drawing for next week so it'll definitely be up. I'm considering just going on a drawing spree since I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment