Sunday 20 September 2015

My latest project

I've been so busy with work and studying that I haven't had much time to update things. I've been planning a trip to Japan with some friends and I thought I'd get myself a money box to help motivate me to save. I've collected a lot of £2 coins so having a money box purely for Japan has helped me save a little.

I spent a long time trying to find one that I liked. I eventually gave up and bought a blank box thinking that I could decorate it however I wanted. My reasoning was that if I covered it with things I love from Japan that no matter what mood I'm in, this will always cheer me up and remind me of something I love.


This turned out much better than I thought it would. I really liked experimenting with the watercolour effect so I think I'll practice that a bit more from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment