Tuesday 20 January 2015

It's Midna!

So this week I decided to revisit character study. I was browsing through websites of artists that inspire me and saw they do this often to try and improve on their own characters. I thought it was a great idea so why not start with my favourite character.


She's from my favourite game "Twilight Princess". I love her "impish" character that's full of mischief. She's also the princess of the Twilight Realm so I wanted to draw something that showed off her personality and her position. I probably could do with more pose studying but I'm really happy with it. Also, I finally started sing the airbrush! It's so much easier to add shadows now. I definitely think I'll be using it more from now on.

Not sure if I'll upload another post this week. Depends on how quickly another idea comes to me. If not then it'll just be next week for another post. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment