Tuesday 17 March 2015

I forgot!

I completely forgot to upload again! That's the problem with getting my drawings done in advance. So this week a friend of mine challenged me to a drawing contest. She wanted to draw me and my favourite Pokemon team and in return I was to draw hers.


I'm quite happy with this. I'll admit I did get help via reference pictures on a few of the poses (who knew Pokemon were so hard to draw). All the colours and the rest of the poses are completely mine. I really like the colours. They're nice and bright so I think it reflects them quite well. Also, incase you're wondering this is the picture my friend did. You can find her artwork at http://tsutsuji14.deviantart.com/.


Also, I'm thinking of going for something different next week. We'll see if it turns out the way I want it before I tell you though! It's a completely new style and I'm not sure I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment