Wednesday 24 September 2014

Quick post

Just a quick post this time. I lost track of time drawing so didn't get round to posting last week. There should be another one later in the week (hopefully) to make up for it. 

So this time I decided to create something completely by myself - including my own concept. I've felt very lost and isolated since leaving uni as I've not known what to do and how to move forward - something I'm sure many people feel when they finally set off in the big bad world. 

So really this picture is just trying to tell that story. It may not come across well but I'm learning. Trying to develop my own style in the process so I think I'm starting to see it coming through. Found an artist on deviant art that has a similar style so it's really helped inspire me. It's taking me a while but when I get used to using no references I'll be able to speed up. Quite pleased with the result though. Despite it still mostly being sketchy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment