Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

I'm early this time. Dun dun DUUUUUUUN!

This once I'll take my previous post back. I said I wouldn't draw something new until my old drawings were finished but it's Halloween and I felt I needed to upload something. I just about finished it on time. I completely forgot it was this week so it was really last minute. Glad I managed to finish it though and move onto something else.


There are so many things I can fix. I feel that the more you learn, the more critical you get about your own work. I was running out of time and so there are a lot of things which were rushed more than they should've been. I'm very happy that my characters have a bit more life in them. Before they were very "robotic". I also didn't use any kind of reference material or colour picker so I feel I did a good job considering that.

Also, I have good news. I managed to finish the picture I sketched on the plane to Serbia! Some eagled eyed viewers should've noticed it was up on my website. I won't post a blog about it until next week. Only one completely finished picture at a time. It's taking me too long to finish one to upload more than one a week. Sketches will be different though and I'll upload as many as I want. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment