Sunday 26 October 2014

Website overhaul

So I've completely redid my website layout. I thought the old design was pretty bland and didn't show any kind of creativity. I'm hoping that the new layout seems a lot better. I feel it's a lot more artistic. You can see it on www.nanimations.com.

I seriously have too many ideas. Every time I try and attempt one, another idea pops into my head. I really need to sit down and finish my drawings before I start any new ones.

As I said before I went away to Serbia for a week visiting family. I saw a picture of a boy with a butterfly and fell in love with the picture. So much that I wanted to use the concept but change what was in it and the colour scheme. So not my own idea as such but I'm developing from inspiration. Well that's what I'm saying now. When I was on the plane I just altered without thinking and ended up with this picture.


So I've started on colouring the picture. I won't give any sneak peaks cause I'm still adjusting everything. Hopefully next week I'll have a near completed drawing - if not completed. I better get myself motivated to finishing this! Then I'll be working on that snowy forest picture from before. I refuse to allow myself to draw something new until these are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment